1. Name and Contact Details of the Person Responsible
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail, phone number, etc.) are processed by us in a confidential manner and only in accordance with the prescriptions of the German data protection act (BDSG). Data is considered personal if it is clearly assignable to a specific natural person.
For contact details for the operator of the site and those responsible, please click here.
2. Extent and Purpose of the Processing of Personal Data
With each visit to our website www.ahlan-wasgeht.de, the internet browser used by the visitor automatically sends data to the server of our website, storing it in the form of a log file for a limited period of time. Until automatic deletion, the following data is stored without further action by the visitor:
- IP address of the visitor's terminal
- Date and time of access by the visitor
- Name and URL of the page visited by the visitor
- The website from which the visitor arrives at the website (so-called HTTP referer)
- Browser and operating system of the visitor's terminal and the name of the access provider used by the visitor.
The processing of these personal data is justified in accordance with Art. 6 § (1) (1) (f) GDPR. Ahlan-wasgeht has a legitimate interest in processing these data on purpose of
- Building up a connection to the website www.ahlan-wasgeht.de quickly;
- Enabling a user-friendly application of our website;
- Identifying and ensuring the safety and stability of the systems; as well as
- Facilitating and improving the administration of our website.
The processing is expressly not done on purpose of gaining knowledge about the person of the visitor of the website.
3. Disclosure of Data
Personal data will be transmitted to third parties, if
- It is expressly consented to by the data subject pursuant to Art. 6 § (1) (1) (a) GDPR;
- Disclosure is required pursuant to Art. 6 § (1) (1) (f) GDPR to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims, and there is no reason to believe that the data subject has an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing their data;
- There is a legal obligation to the transferral of data pursuant to Art. 6 § (1) (1) (c) GDPR; and/or
- It is required by Art. 6 § (1) (1) (b) GDPR to fulfil a contractual relationship with the data subject.
In cases not listed above, personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
On the website www.ahlan-wasgeht.de, so-called "cookies" are used. These are data packets which are exchanged between the server of Ahlan-wasgeht and the browser of the visitor. They are stored on the devices used in every case the website is visited (i.e. on either PC, notebook, tablet, or smartphone, etc.). Thus, cookies can cause no damage to the equipment used. In particular, they contain no viruses or other malicious software. Cookies store information which results from the connection with the specifically used terminal. By this means, Ahlan-wasgeht cannot immediately gain knowledge of the identity of the visitor of the website.
We mainly use so-called "session cookies", which are automatically deleted after the end of your visit to our website. Other cookies, generally referred to as persistent cookies, remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser next time you visit us. You have the option to change the settings of your browser so that you are informed about the storing of cookies. In addition, you can allow cookies in individual cases only, you can suspend the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general, and/or enable the automatic deletion of cookies, as the browser is closed. By disabling cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
The data processed by cookies are justly stored on the above-mentioned grounds of protecting Ahlan-wasgeht interests pursuant to Art. 6 § (1) (1) (f) GDPR.
5. Server Log Files
The provider of the site automatically collects and stores information in so-called "server log files". These are automatically transmitted to us by your browser. This information comprises your browser type and browser version, the operating system used, the HTTP referer, the host name of the accessing computer, and the time of the server request. These data are not assignable to specific persons. A merge of these data with other data sources will not be done.
6. Information about Google
For more information about Google's use of data on purpose of advertising, about settings and opt-out options, please visit Google's websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/ ("How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps"), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads ("How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services"), http://www.google.com/settings/ads, and http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ ("Control the information Google uses to show you ads").
7. Online Presence on Social Media
We maintain an online presence on social networks and platforms in order to communicate with interested parties and users and to inform them about our services. For visits to the respective networks and platforms, the terms and conditions and data processing guidelines of their respective operators apply.
Links to the privacy settings of the social services used:
Use of Facebook Social Plug-ins
On our website, social media plugins from Facebook are used to personalize the use of their services. On this purpose, we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button. This is an offer from Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. For the processing of personal data of persons affected outside the US or Canada Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland, is responsible.
When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser does not immediately establish a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin will only be transmitted to your browser by Facebook after the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button has been pressed, and will then be incorporated into the website.
By integrating the plugins and pressing the buttons, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account nor are currently logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is then transmitted by your browser to a Facebook server in the US and stored there.
If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, i.e. press the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be posted on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, for marketing research, and customer-oriented Facebook pages. For these purposes, Facebook uses interest, relationship, and usage profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website in relation to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website, and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before pressing the buttons on our website.
On our website, there are plug-ins of the short message network "Twitter" Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. (Twitter). The Twitter plug-ins (so-called "tweet" button) can be recognized by the Twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons can be found here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plug-in, no direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter only receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address by pressing the "tweet" buttons. If you click on the tweet button while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to associate your visit to our pages with your user account. We want to point out that we as the provider of these pages are not aware of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to associate your visit to our sites with your account, please log out of your Twitter account before using the tweet button on our website.
8. Your Rights as a Person Affected
As far as your personal data are processed during the visit to our website, you have the following rights as "data subject" in the legal sense acc. to the GDPR:
You may ask us for information about whether personal data is processed by us. The right to access to this information is suspended if the data in question are stored only because they may not be deleted due to statutory storage periods or exclusively serve data protection or the control thereof, if the disclosure of information requires disproportionate effort or the processing through appropriate technical and organizational measures may be ruled out due to other purposes.
If, in your case, the right to information is not suspended and your personal data are processed by us, you may ask us about disclosure of the following information:
- The purposes of processing;
- The categories of personal data processed by us;
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data are disclosed, particularly to recipients in third countries;
- If possible, the planned duration for which your personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the storage period;
- The right to rectify or delete or restrict the processing of personal data concerning you, or the right to object to such processing;
- The existence of a right of appeal to a data protection supervisory authority,
- If the personal data has not been collected from you as the data subject, all of the information available on the origin of the data;
- The existence of automated decision-making including profiling and meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the implications of automated decision-making;
- If the case, information about transmission to recipients in third countries, unless there is a decision of the EU Commission on the adequacy of the protection level according to Art. 45 § (3) GDPR;
- Information about which suitable guarantees are provided for the protection of personal data acc. Art. 46 § (2) GDPR.
8.2 Correction and Completion
If you discover that we have inaccurate personal information, you may require us to promptly correct this inaccurate information. In case of incomplete personal data concerning you, you can request the completion.
You are entitled to the deletion of your data ("right to be forgotten"), unless the processing of it is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression, for the right to information or the fulfillment of a legal obligation or the performance of a task of public interest, and at least one of the following is true:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed;
- The justification for processing your date lay only in your consent, which you have revoked;
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data, which we have made public;
- You have objected to the processing of undisclosed personal data through us and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing;
- Your personal data was processed unlawfully;
- The deletion of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject.
There is no claim for deletion if, in the case of legitimate non-automated data processing, deletion is not possible or only possible with a disproportionately high effort due to the special nature of the storage, and your interest in deletion is low. In this case, deletion is replaced by the restriction of processing.
8.4 Restriction of Processing
You may require us to restrict processing if any of the following applies:
- You deny the accuracy of your personal information. The restriction may be required in this case for the duration that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
- The processing is unlawful and you require the restriction of the use of your personal data instead of a deletion.
- Your personal information is no longer needed by us for purposes of processing, which you may, however, need to assert, exercise or defend your rights.
- You have entered objection acc. Art. 21 § (1) GDPR. The restriction of data processing may be requested for as long as it is not certain that our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
Restriction of processing means that the personal data are processed only with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest. Before we lift the restriction, it is our duty to inform you.
8.5 Data Portability
You have the right to data transferability if the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 § (1) (1) (a) or Art. 9 § (2) (a) GDPR) or on a contract, to which you are a party, and the processing is done using automated procedures. The right to data portability, in this case, includes the following rights, provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of others: You may require us to disclose the personal information you provide us with in a structured, current and machine-readable format. You have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance on our part. If technically feasible, you may require us to transfer your personal information directly to another person responsible.
Insofar as the processing is based on Art. 6 § (1) (1) (e) GDPR (exercise of a task of public interest or exercise of official authority) or Art. 6 § (1) (1) (f) GDPR (legitimate interest of those responsible or of a third party), you have the right to object to the processing of the personal data concerning you for reasons of your particular situation at any time. This also applies to a profiling based on Art. 6 § (1) (1) (e) or (f) GDPR. After exercising your right to object, we will no longer process your personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights, and freedoms, or the processing is on purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. This also applies to any profiling associated with such direct marketing purposes. After exercising this right to objection, we will no longer use the personal data related to direct marketing purposes.
8.7 Revocation of Consent
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. The revocation of consent may informally be communicated via phone, e-mail or our postal address. The revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing, which has taken place on the basis of consent until the receipt of the revocation. Upon receipt of the revocation, the data processing, based solely on your consent, is discontinued.
If you believe that the processing of your personal information is unlawful, you may lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over your place of residence or place of employment or the location of the alleged breach.
9. Links to Other Websites
10. Contradiction to Advertising Emails
The use of the statutorily published contact details for expressly unsolicited advertising or any other information materials is hereby explicitly objected to. The operators of these pages expressly reserve their right to take legal action in the event of any unsolicited distribution of advertising information, e.g. through spam emails.
We always strive to store your personal information by taking all technical and organizational measures to ensure they are not accessible to third parties. However, when you contact us via email, complete data security concerning the transmission of data cannot be guaranteed.
You can reach us via the following contact details:
Lange Straße 3
Represented by: Steph Klinkenborg
Phone: 040 278 618 11